Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Inkscape

For few weeks our class was doing Inkscape. I did stars, spirals, rectangle and circle in Inkscape. My work with stars in Inkscape is shown below.




Here is the spiral...


The circles are shown below...



The rectangles are here.



When I start to do these, I didn't know how to do it. I was tensed whether I could finish on time or I didn't know that I would finish... I have done it. Now it’s easy for me to do this now. Still the cubes are bit hard for me.When we do each one of them, it will show us some arrows to make it to look different. There are two or more arrows which we can make it to look different and for the spirals the lines make it different. We can choose the color and have the choice to choose what model of lines we need. As I did in cubes, we can choose different color for each side. We can make it transparent and could make that blur. You can make logos or anything else you like in Inkscape. There are many options in Inkscape.

1 comment:

  1. Good shapes
    Was hoping for a bit more description of how you did them
    9/12

    ReplyDelete